Our editors have been hard at work sifting through the Black Friday deals at all the major online retailers in order to curate a list of those that offer the best value. We’ll be updating our recommendations throughout the weekend, so bookmark this page and check back regularly.
Best Black Friday shopping tips
- Deals can expire before their slated end time if quantities run out, so don’t wait too long if something appeals to you.
- To qualify for Amazon’s Prime deals, you can sign up for a 30-day Prime membership if you haven’t already done so in the past.
- Newegg has a new policy for Black Friday 2020: Select items qualify for an automatic refund if the price drops further between now and the end of the month.
- Some retailers offer free 2-day shipping through ShopRunner, which many credit cards offer as a free perk. You can also sign up for a 1-year trial through PayPal.
- Using PayPal for online purchases? Sign up for the company’s free return program, which foots the bill for return shipping on up to 12 purchases.
TVs, soundbars, and media streamers
See our complete list of the best Black Friday deals on TVs, soundbars, media streamers, and more.